Saturday, October 04, 2008

Stream (some of) Dash Rip Rock's new CD!

Long time listeners to MonkeyBeat know I have a deep love for Louisiana's Dash Rip Rock. Well, their new CD "Country Girlfriend" is being released this week by Abitian Records. I strongly urge you to get it (as well as Dash's 13 other records), but if you need a sneak peek before you order it, the whole 5 songs from the album can be streamed online thanks to Reverbnation.com


Dash%20Rip%20Rock
Quantcast
*When I first posted this I assumed that some of the older songs were rerecorded for the new album. However, I just saw the actual track list thanks to Dash's Myspace, and now know I was wrong. So if you want to hear the whole thing go order it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your co-host Turtle from last year?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 1:14:00 AM PST