Thursday, October 02, 2008

MonkeyBeat 19: New Music Same Old Ramblin

New music packs up the playlist this week and I review my new Zoom H2 recorder.

Songs played:
1. Tokyo Pop Star - I'm Not Sorry
2. Chris Wilson - All The Action
3. The Mop Tops - You Crucify Me
4. The Blondes - I Just Wanna Stay Home
5. The Lost Crusaders - It Don't Worry Me
6. The Family Gun - Medicated Lady
7. The Goblins - Murder
8. The New Duncan Imperials - I Love You Honey but I Hate Your Band
9. The Black Heart Blisters - The Girl Who Lives On Heaven's Hill
10. Jeff Dahl - All My Favorite Ramones Are Dead
11. The Greatest Hits - Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
12. Billy Childish & Musicians Of The British Empire - Back Amongst The Medway Losers
13. Dan Melchior - Natural Misanthrope
14. Holly Golightly - Gettin' High For Jesus
15. The (International) Noise Conspiracy - Assassanation Of Myself
16. The Supersuckers - She Is Leaving
17. Rocket From The Crypt - Come See Come Saw (Live)
18. You Am I - Givin' Up And Gettin' Fat
19. Chris Mills - Living In The Aftermath

As always support the artists played on this show by buying their CDs.

0 comments: