Monday, July 12, 2010

MonkeyBeat 45: MonkeyBeat Sucks

Limited rambling on this show due to me having limited time to record, so I fill the rest of the time playing good music. I also find time to do another blind listening to a band that is currently #33 on a local music chart.

Songs played:
  1. The Hives - Early Morning Wake Up Call
  2. The Goldstars - You Crossed The Line
  3. The DT's - God Damn World
  4. Mongoose - No Anthem
  5. The Sonic Graffiti - Mystery Number
  6. Radio Dead Ones - Take It On Trust
  7. The Snipes - Devil I Know
  8. Jeff The Brotherhood - U Got The Look
  9. Moonhearts - Can't Find My Way
  10. The Biggest Bird You've Ever Seen - Mystery Machine
  11. Ross & Brad from The Ladonnas - The Warrior (Un-released Demo)
  12. The Poppers - "Dogdom" Blues
  13. The Loons - Heyday
  14. The Parting Gifts - Keep Walking
  15. Pierced Arrows - The Doorway
Show Notes:
  • To hear the complete sucks piece (all 12 minutes of it) that I splattered through out the show, check out the July 6th 2010 episode of The Best Show On WFMU
  • Thanks again to Brad from the Ladonnas for sending me the demo to play
  • Purchase The Haiti Project featuring 16 great artists including The Sonic Graffiti, and Radio Dead Ones. Plus 100% of the profits go to Haiti Relief
  • David from the From The Burro podcast let me know that I was wrong about Jeff The Brotherhood being a one man band. It's actually two brothers. Which makes sense to me now.


Those who are having trouble finding the show can download it directly via this link

0 comments: