Monday, March 21, 2011

MonkeyBeat 64: We're Doin' It Live!

Due to time constraints I opt to do a live show & surprisingly it's not a total train wreck! I even manage to have somewhat lucid rambling about the Power Pop-A-Licious music festival, Ben Weasel's SxSW fight & my friend's new podcast "SLEW".



Songs played:
  1. The Dictators - Exposed
  2. Kurt Baker - Don't Steal My Heart Away
  3. Nick Lowe - American Squirm
  4. The Krinkles - Still In Love
  5. Miss Chain & The Broken Heels - Rollercoaster
  6. Smith Westerns - Weekend
  7. Screeching Weasel - Little Big Man
  8. Chixdiggit! - I Hate Basketball
  9. Citizen Fish - Marker Pen
  10. John Lindberg Trio - Don't Fade Away
  11. Hank III - Hellbilly
  12. Slim Cessna's Auto Club - A Smashing Indictment Of Character
  13. The Baseball Project - Don't Call Them Twinkies
Show Notes:


0 comments: