Wednesday, February 02, 2011

MonkeyBeat 61: I'm All Out Of Words

For those of you who think I talk too much and hate my rambling, this is the episode for you, because I ain't got much to say.



Songs played:
  1. Scharpling and Wurster - Rock and Roll Toyota
  2. The OBN III's -That's No Way To Rock and Roll
  3. New York Dolls - Talk To Me Baby
  4. The Chesterfield Kings - I Don't Understand
  5. The Dahlmanns - Didn't Tell The Man
  6. Apache - Ride Apache Ride
  7. JEFF The Brotherhood - Beastmaster 420
  8. Monotonix - Last Night
  9. Savage Republic - Ivory Coast
  10. Dirtbombs - Cosmic Car
  11. Black Sails, Western Shores - Shipwrecked!
  12. The Queers - Punk Rock Girls
  13. Mind Spiders - Don't Let Her Go
  14. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Friday On My Mind
  15. The Murderburgers - Beer, Don't Fail Me Now
  16. Seger Liberation Army - Heavy Music
Show Notes:



Those who are having trouble finding the show can download it directly via this link

0 comments: