Monday, September 13, 2010

MonkeyBeat 50: I Will Hobble You!

Lot's of rockers on this show. I also discuss my enjoyment for the current #2 song in the USA, good parents, seeing The Gories play live, why I might stop going to a lot of live shows & why Will Smith should be "Parent Of The Year".



Songs played:
  1. The China Wife Motors - Too Much Monkey
  2. Radio Dead Ones - Through The Urban Jungle
  3. Sator - At The End Of Time
  4. The Poppers - Drynamill
  5. Caroline Andersen - Let's Do It
  6. The Gories - There But For The Grace Of god Go I
  7. The Secret Prostitutes - Scandinavia '79
  8. River City Tanlines - Drag U Down 2 My Level
  9. Harlan T. Bobo - My Life
  10. Nobunny - Ain't It A Shame
  11. Southern Culture On The Skids - Pig Pickin v.4
  12. The Baseballs - Pokerface
  13. Old Growth - Southern Charm
  14. The Birthday - Wind, Barley Yeah! Yeah!
Show Notes:



Those who are having trouble finding the show can download it directly via this link

0 comments: