Saturday, April 10, 2010

MonkeyBeat 41: Get Up On That, Monkey!


The show takes a bit of a country bend, as I discuss attending a country music battle of the bands and play some music by one of the competing bands. Also I sing the praises of Rankoutsider Records by featuring a few of the great artists on their roster. Along the way I throw in a bunch of new music & a number one hit song (in Holland).

Songs played:
The Neighborhood Bullys - Spin It
The Black Tongued Bells - Rattle Some Bones
Scott Kempner - Blame Me
Dan Reeder - Food and Pussy
The Elk River Tree Fort Army - Maryanne
The Tripwires - Drawing A Blank
The Plimsouls - Zero Hour
The Baseball Project - Cubs 2010
Mark Sultan - Go Berserk
The Dirty Shames - You're A Drag
Sonic Avenues - I Want You Now
Hacienda - You're My Girl
The 75's - I Wanna Kill My Boyfriend
Brimstone Howl - End Of The Summer
Tijuana Hercules - A Boiling Pot Shows No Mercy
Danko Jones - Full Of Regret

Show Notes:




Those who are having trouble finding the show can download it directly via this link

1 comments:

Steve Terrell said...

I meant to do this months ago, but I just added you as a "Fellow Traveler" on my Big Enchilada web site. ( http://www.bigenchiladapodcast.com )

Good show!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 8:16:00 AM PDT