Sunday, October 04, 2009

MonkeyBeat 34: Beautiful Music

After taking a week off to get my head together, I'm back with a show of nothing but beautiful music.

Songs played:
Dollhouse - Still Got Soul
The Cute Lepers - Some Hits Hurt
The Bite - Cross The Line
The Estranged - Vilified
Let's Dance - Crazy
Nights and Days - Lookin
Sgt Major - Test Of Time
Visqueen - Jimmy Vs. James
The Heats - I Don't Like Your Face
Marble Orchard - Agent Invisible
Kris Kristofferson - Outro
Sleepy LaBeef - Miller's Cave
The Madd - Don' Ask Me Love
Baseball Furies - Beyond Repair
Mean Jeans - Bogus Memories
The Spits - School's Out
The Hex Dispensers - I've Got My Doppleganger On
Suspect Parts - Seventeen Television

As always, if you like the bands you hear on MonkeyBeat support them by buying their music and seeing them when they play near you.

1 comments:

The Hamzinger said...

Pre-roll b/s is still intact...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 2:46:00 PM PDT