Thursday, June 26, 2008

MonkeyBeat 15: There goes that 30 day chip


On this show I fall off the wagon for you the listener, when I do a "Beer Review by a Non-Beer Drinker". Of course this causes the show to collapse in on itself as I realize what a lightweight I have become in the last 10 months since my last drop of alcohol.

Music played between my drunken rambling:
Death - Keep On Knocking
Baby Woodrose - I'm Gonna Make You Mine
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - The World Is IN The Turlet
The Fleshtones - Feels Good To Feel
Girl Trouble - Storm Warning
King Khan & The Shrines - Land Of The Freak
24 hr Church of Beer - Jesus
George Carlin - Religion
The Knights of the New Crusade - Father Bingo
The Kids - Jesus Christ (Doesn't Exist)
Electric Eel Shock - Transamerica Ultra Rock
The Backsliders - Under The Moonlight / Now They Know
Asteroid B-612 - I Just Don't Know About Girls
The Real Kids - Down To You
Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper - Be My Lover

Support the artists played by buying their CDs

0 comments: